We have been working tirelessly to comply with all the Government Guidance to keep our staff and customers safe. However, some things will be different as we adjust to the new way of working.
- Customers will have to be seated at all times in the bar and the restaurant and will not be allowed to drink at the bar
- Customers are required to book a table to eat or drink
- We will operate a one-way system through the building. Please use the front door to enter where we will meet and greet you and show you to your table
- We will be offering a reduced daily menu to begin with; but this will be regularly reviewed
- We would like to request that customers use contactless card to pay
- Initially we will NOT be serving food in the bar area or outside; but this will be regularly reviewed
- Breakfast service will be suspended to begin with but we hope to resume this as soon as possible
Opening date: Saturday 4th July 12.00pm
Monday to Saturday: 12.00pm to 2.30 pm; and 5pm to 9pm.
Sunday: 12.00pm to 6.00pm