It’s Business as usual here at The Plough at Shenstone!
Following on from the new hospitality government guidelines which will come into force from today we would like to advise you of the new procedures when you visit for food or drinks.
As those you who have visited us since the end of lock-down will know, we have operated a strict “meet and greet” policy at our front entrance since reopening on July 4th. This will of course continue and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for observing this policy since we reopened. Bookings for drinks and food should you wish to enter the building will continue just the same and we have listed below the slight changes to our operation. In order to comply with all the Government Guidance here is all you need to know.
- All customers are required to wear a face mask when you enter the building and until sat at a table whether it be for drinks or food
- Face masks will need to be worn should you wish to leave your table to visit the toilet or for any other reason
- We will continue to require Customers to be seated at all times. Our Staff will serve you at your table as they have done since we reopened
- We will continue with our policy of a maximum table bookings of 6 people only, including children of all ages
- Our Staff will now wear face coverings at all times in order to comply with the new guidelines
- Last orders from the bar will now be called at 9.30pm and all customers will be required to leave the building by 10pm
As those of you that have visited recently will know, the new guidelines will have a minimal effect on how we operate and have little impact on your enjoyment as we have pretty much been doing what’s required since we reopened. We would also like to thank you all for respecting others and maintaining safe social distance whilst you have visited over the past few months. Thank you for your continued support throughout this difficult time.
YOU ARE AMAZING!
Pete and Kate
As soon as the situation improves and we are able to host regular public events, celebrations and larger gatherings, we will make the necessary announcements and arrangements to change. Please check back regularly and keep an eye on our social media channels for for updates.